The goal of this platform is to
- Give coverage on the DRM tests in Brasil.
- Support broadcasters that wants to implement DRM in their stations.
- Aid listeners who want to receive transmissions.
- Promote documents and manuals from the DRM Consortium.
- Act as a meeting point to technicians and engineers.
- Defend Digital Radio Mondiale as the technical standard for the SBRD (Digital Radio Brazilian Standard).
Join our email list to start contributing.
Currently, DRM Brasil is an informal organization, non-profit and for that all memberts work voluntarily without financial reward.